Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Wedding


Sorry I have not posted for a while.
I lost all motivation.

Here are a few things that I did for a wedding this weekend.
All I was told to do was "decorate".
 All I knew was that they liked pink and white and gerbera daisies.
Here's my take.


I made a couple of arrangements on tall clear glass candle holders. 
(My updated take on a topiary.)
I had about twenty candle holders with monograms and seventy five paper
gerebera daisies scattered about.



At the last minute, I decided to pin some flowers on some apples I found. 
Glad I had pins in my toolbox. 



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice decorations, Jules! Everything looks beautiful! Great job! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Sorry about the deleted comment - I misspelled a word and it bugged me - LOL!

    ReplyDelete